Monday, August 19, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
Take a look at the video on YouTube and then vote here:
Here's a list of just some other things you can do for the Teens' Top Ten!
1) Follow the Teens' Top Ten tumblr!
2) Spread the word about your favorite book (or books!) on Twitter, Facebook, etc!
3) Encourage your friends to check out the list of nominations and tell them to get their read on!
4) Visit your local library and ask your librarian about activities they might be doing for the Teens' Top Ten. Or you can ask if you can make some suggestions! For example, maybe you can help promote your favorite book by making a poster.
5) After you've read one (or all!) of the nominees, write a book review and share it with your parents, librarian, teacher, and friends.
6) Ask your teacher if there can be 'TTT small group days' where you and some of your classmates can get into small groups to discuss the books you've read.
7) Form a book club at school! Or if you already have a book club, join it and spread the word about the Teens' Top Ten!
8) VOTE VOTE VOTE! Don't forget to come back in August to vote for your favorite books!
Happy Reading! :)
Posted by Hart Library at 9:16 AM